Dear Wanderers and Adventurers,
Welcome to my classroom. For those of you who don’t yet know me, I have been an educator since 1996. I was a classroom teacher for 17 years at Oak Park Music Conservatory, Gage Elementary School, and Carson Elementary School. In 2013, I became an Educational Technology Resource Teacher for four years and later after district restructuring served a year as an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher for SDUSD, both at the district level. Most recently, I’ve continued my career as a Project Specialist in Educational Technology at the San Diego County Office of Education, but my heart is always in the classroom with students.
My certifications are as follows:
- BA in Psychology from Revelle College at UCSD
- Minor in Visual Arts & a Minor in Teacher’s Education
- Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential from SDSU
- Master’s Degree in Educational Technology from SDSU
- Math Specialist Certification, SDUSD/SDSU
- GATE Certification, SDUSD/SDSU
- Nurturing Scholars Certification, SDUSD
- LEC Blended and Online Certification, iNACOL
- PASC Administrator’s Certificate, SDCOE
I look forward to using all this knowledge to help meet the needs of all students throughout San Diego County.
The school year is time for building classroom routines, reviewing and strengthening what was learned last year, and maintaining a strong classroom culture that unlocks the genius in every child and maximizes growth in every interaction. Luckily, there is always time for academic growth and personal development. I look forward to working with you all as we begin a relentless focus on learning and achieving together.
If you are interested at all in learning about how technology can enhance, engage, and extend learning opportunities inside and outside the school walls, please follow me on twitter @pamrabin and check out this website as an example of possibility.